Nearly two-dozen artists, including the Grammy-winning Steep Canyon Rangers, Shawn Mullins and Caroline Kole, will play on two waterfront stages over the course of the two-day event.
Songfest will also feature food trucks, craft beer and wine vendors, merchandise for sale, art demos and other fun activities and entertainment.
Tickets for the event cost $25.00 per day, or $40.00 for a two-day pass and can be purchased here, with no extra fees or surcharges attached.
Here’s what you need to know if you go to the 2015 Safety Harbor Songfest:
2015 SAFETY HARBOR Songfest
- When: Saturday, Mar. 28 from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m; Sunday, Mar. 29 from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Safety Harbor Marina and Waterfront Park, 110 Veterans Memorial Lane, Safety Harbor
- Admission: $25 for one-day ticket, $40 for two-day pass (purchase tickets in advance here)
- Details: The 2015 Safety Harbor Songfest is a two-day music festival with a lineup that features nearly two-dozen nationally renowned acts, including Steep Canyon Rangers, Shawn Mullins, Caroline Kole, Ryan Montbleau and Gareth Asher. Food, beer, wine and merchandise vendors will line the waterfront venue, with art demos and other fun activities taking place throughout the weekend.
- Parking: Public parking is available on 8th Avenue South across from City Hall and on some side streets, where permitted. Note: Parking behind the Harbor Pointe complex at the west end of Main Street is now restricted to plaza patrons only.
- Transportation: The Clearwater based Jolley Trolley offers service from Clearwater Beach and Dunedin to Safety Harbor and back.
- Additional Information: The show will happen rain or shine – no refunds. No pets, umbrellas or coolers. Folding chairs and blankets are allowed. An ATM will be available onsite. Ages 12 and under FREE with paid adult admission.
- Contact: 2015 Safety Harbor Songfest; Facebook.com/Safety Harbor Songfest
- Songfest Poised To Become Signature Event For Safety Harbor
- Songfest Mural Brightens Building in Downtown Safety Harbor
- SHAMc Singer Songwriter Festival Fills Safety Harbor With Sound
- Event Parking No Longer Allowed at Harbour Pointe Complex